Montage Monday Returns

10:35 PM Arabian Punch Front 0 Comments

Sanne Wevers (NED)
Credit: Heather Maynez for GymExaminer

Can you believe it's been 4 months since a legitimate Montage Monday post?

I'm only going to feature two montages this week but may come back and do more. I also haven't decided if I should continue the playlists anyway just in case there are some I don't have the time to write about but still enjoy. Let me know what you think!

Gymnastics is Insane
by SuperGymmie
I really enjoyed this montage that reminds you why we love this crazy sport. There were also some golden moments that just reminded me of some of my favorites - like Victoria Moors stuck double double and how much I miss Peng Peng Lee and hope she returns! There were also some funny moments like how the music changed for the crazy combinations on balance beam of Aliya Mustafina and Sanne Wevers. In fact, I think 90% of their routine was included in the montage because they're just that insane (and I mean that in the best way possible!).
link


Gymnastics. Inspire a Generation.
by Gymnastics Montages
This is another one of those great, slow motion beauty of gymnastics montages and was so well done. There are also moments that highlight the individual event final winners and their reactions, which is among my favorite things!
link

0 comments :